- 1 8.5 oz. can marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained, patted dry
- 10 oz. Italian Salami, sliced
- 6 oz. Mozzarella balls or cubed Mozzarella
- 6 oz. Colby Jack, cubes
- 12 oz. jar Italian Antipasto Olives, drained, reserve garlic cloves
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 T. BelleVita Zesty Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup BelleVita Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 t S.alt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Basil, chopped fresh or dried
Assemble ingredients. Alternately thread mozzarella, artichoke hearts, salami, colby jack, olives and cherry tomatoes on skewers.
Mince reserved garlic cloves. In a small bowl mix together garlic, vinegar, oil, basil, salt and pepper until blended. Arrange skewers on a large platter. Drizzle with balsamic mixture. Serve at room temperature.